Faith Leadership Learning
As an inclusive Catholic community, faith underpins all aspects of school life. Our teachers deliver an outstanding Catholic education, offering first class opportunities and challenge for all. We give our students the confidence to lead and participate to work creatively, analytically and independently, providing a stimulating environment in which to develop these skills. We celebrate our students’ qualities and talents, enriching and empowering the community, locally, nationally and globally.
British values are taught within Catholic teaching showing respect, dignity and tolerance. Teaching condemns any discrimination and tolerance of others.
- To provide a community based on the Christian values of tolerance, truth and justice.
- For all our students to make sustained progress leading to outstanding achievement to achieve their full potential
Our students and staff put others first and showing respect to all those in the school community and beyond.
We believe that we find genuine happiness and fulfilment through following Jesus’ example.
Students and staff have the opportunity to:
- pray together each day
- enjoy retreats
- attend Mass at key times of the year
- go on pilgrimages to Lourdes, Holy Island and other sites of religious significance
- give time to working with others in the wider community
- fundraise for their selected charities
Our commitment to these values has led to us being recognised as ‘an outstanding Catholic school’